Hi! thanks for visiting my shop. Here are a few important FAQ about my items//your order
- All Items are Handmade, by me, in my workshop. This being the case gives you a one of a kind piece! Please expect that your item WILL NOT be an exact replica of the product image (unless it was a ready to ship listing) I do my best to make them all as similar as possible, but each piece has its own unique personality, and I find that important to let that show!
- Shipping times vary. I generally try to get an Item out within a week. But, sometimes life factors in and that Is not possible. If you have a certain time frame in mind, PLEASE feel free to contact me, I am always happy to accommodate.
- Items are sold as final sale, if you feel that your purchase warrants a return, contact me an we can work it out. If an item arrives damaged, I will happily replace it!
- All planters that shipped with a plant will include care instructions for the plant.
- I use recycled materials to ship my items, and I would love for you to reuse the packaging as much as possible!